Submission of final paper version (Now Closed )
Deadline for submission: June 18, 2010, 9:00AM Amsterdam time(UTC/GMT +1) (please note that this deadline is strict).
Detailed instructions and templates for formatting can be found on the Springer web site.
What you need to submit:
- All source files, latex or word, plus any associated files (style files, special fonts, figures or bib files). You need to submit all files that are needed to recompile the paper.
Do not include movies. If you have supplementary material, such as videos, you should place it on a web site of your own and provide us with the URL. A link to this site will be published along with the electronic version of your paper. The link can be provided when submitting your paper through PCS.
- A pdf file of the paper as compiled with the source files submitted.
The source files and pdf are to be submitted as a single ZIP document, through the Precision Conference System.
- A signed copyright form per paper. One author can sign on behalf of all authors. Please download the copyright form here, fill it in, print it, sign it, scan it and e-mail the pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning the submission of your final version, please contact email@example.com.
- For each paper, at least one of the authors of each paper should register for the MICCAI conference before June 18, 2010(Click here to register now). When no authors are registered by that date, the paper will NOT be included in the proceedings.
- The maximum number of pages is 8 in LNCS style. Please note that Springer will reformat any papers that do not adhere to the style format. If you squeeze too much into 8 pages by changing the style (e.g. font, margins, spacing), your paper may end up exceeding 8 pages after reformatting by Springer. You will then have to pay for the additional pages.
- Proofs will be sent to the contacting author by Springer, in approximately the last week of July. Make sure you or a colleague can access your mail at that time and can reply to the proofs, because there is limited time to respond. If you would like the proofs to be sent to someone other than the person indicated as contacting author in PCS, please e-mail the name and e-mail address of that person to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes are NOT possible after the paper has been published.
- There will be NO colour figures in the printed proceedings. They will be available in the electronic version. When you include colour figures, make sure they are legible when printed as greyscale.
- The digital version will be in LNCS Online. Any personal information in your paper (e.g. e-mail addresses) will then be publicly available, so keep that in mind when you decide to include it or not.