The 13th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI'2010, www.miccai2010.org), will be held from September 20 to 24, 2010, at the China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing, China. This is an annual conference of MICCAI society and its topics include General Medical Image Computing, Computer Assisted Interventional Systems and Robotics, Visualization and Interaction, General Biological Image Computing, Brain and Neuroscience Image Computing, Computational Anatomy (statistics on anatomy), Computational Physiology (virtual organs), and Innovative Clinical/Biological Applications and Surgical Procedures.
The MICCAI'2010 is the first time for the MICCAI series to be held in China since its foundation about 15 years ago, which is also the second time in Asia as the first one happened in Toyota, Japan in 2002. Considering the comprehensive international influence, MICCAI'2010 will provide 30~50 complimentary registrations for the scholars coming from China, in order to support more interested and potential researchers attending this magnificent conference.
- The ideal candidate should be a PhD student or post-Doctoral;
- A CV in Chinese or English is needed, in which you should state your educational experience, research and achievements in scientific research or development;
- Ineligible if you have applied for the "Travel Grants" in the "Awards&Grants" section;
- Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject: MICCAI2010: Chinese Student Awards;
- Deadline of the application: August 20, 2010.
- 如果您已经申请了MICCAI 2010设立的"Tranvel Grants"奖项，则不能再申请此奖项；
- 请将简历发至 firstname.lastname@example.org，并在标题注明：Chinese Student Awards；
Center for Computational Medicine (CCM)
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR) & LIAMA
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA)